Monday, November 20, 2017
Z-Token Item Price Changes
Over the past eleven years the buying price of Z-Tokens (game premium currency) in AdventureQuest has steadily increased. Everyone agrees that the prices have gotten too high!
We finally lowered the price of Z-Token equipment items! If you bought an item during 2017 (and still have that item) your character will receive an automatic refund on the difference in price.
Friday, May 30, 2014
"Rare" (and non-rare) Item Tier Level Upgrading!!
(needs a better name?!?)
Guardian characters can now upgrade many items to a higher tier with a quick purchase using Gold or Z-Tokens. The upgrade cost is basically the shop price difference between the old and new tier.
This system works with AdventureQuest and WarpForce. You can use it to swap between no-drop Warp Guardian gear.
Check out this Forum Post for more info and detailed instructions.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Receive 10% Free Bonus Z-Tokens with the purchase of any Z-Tokens Package for AdventureQuest!
Between: November 15, 2013 and December 31, 2013
One of my pirate ships found a huge stash of lost Z-Tokens, and we have decided to give them out in the form of an added bonus to all Z-Token package purchases till the end of this calendar year.
This bonus does not apply to the Guardian upgrade packages. Only the Z-Token refill packages earn the bonus Z-Tokens.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Do you have a long list of items in your character inventory that needs sorting?
Here's two new options:
NEW: July 24, 2013
In Game (Up/Down Arrows) Item Sorting System:
1) Go to any Shop in the game
2) Click Inventory button
3) Click one of your items to move up/down in the list
4) Click the little up or down arrow next to the Sell button
5) When done moving items, click the "Save Sort Order" button.
6) Exit the shop, and continue playing
Note: If you exit the shop or buy or sell something without saving the sort order, the items will revert back to old sort order.
NEW: July 21, 2013
Out of Game (No Flash, with Drag/Drop) Item Sorting System:
1) Exit from the game, if you're playing. (just to be safe)
2) AQ Game Account Management Web Page
3) Log into your account
4) Click on "Character List" on the little menu on the right
5) Click the "Inventory" link
6) Select category, view your items, and drag/drop rows to re-sort.
7) Click the "Save Sort Changes" button at the bottom to save that category of items.