Thursday, June 1, 2023
NEW! Summer 2023 Z-Token Bonus
Summer 2023 Z-Token Bonus:
Get ready to make a splash with the scorching summer Z-Token Bonus in AdventureQuest! Earn up to a sizzling 35% extra tokens, with a higher percentage of bonus tokens awaiting those who dive into bigger and bolder token packages. The more you buy, the greater the bonus you'll receive, unlocking epic power-ups and exclusive rewards that will ignite your summer adventure like never before.
Don't let the summer sun set on this sizzling deal as this bonus is only available until Sept 5th 11:59PM EST.
Monday, February 27, 2023
NEW! Spring 2023 Z-Token Bonus
Spring 2023 Z-Token Bonus:
AdventureQuest is heating up with scorching Z-Token bonuses, so it's time to thaw out and join the fun! For a limited time, you can get a whopping 50% extra Z-Tokens, as well as unlock a plethora of bonus items with selected packages. Don't miss out on this fiery opportunity to level up your gameplay! Players that purchased a Z-Token Package on February 28th will also have their bonus Z-Tokens retroactively added to their account.
Our limited-time Z-Token bonus won't last forever, ending 11:59 PM EST April 4th!
Saturday, February 11, 2023
NEW! 2023 Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Extravaganza
The 2023 Golden Giftbox Cross-Game Extravaganza:
The Golden Giftboxes are now filled with over 40 new and returning prizes from your favorite AE Games. Discover a host of fantastic rewards, including the Illustrious Savior of Battleon Set, Quadmod, Mosquito Summons, and many more! Don't miss out on this chance to unwrap a world of possibilities. Here is the complete list of new and returning prizes:
- Prometheus Helms
- Steampunk Love Bow
- Human Fisher Armor
- Infinita Staff
- Void Awakening Faces
- Void Awakening Wall
Ultra Rare Shop:
- Seraphim of Ver Armor
- Prometheus Armor
- Timekiller's 3:10 MP & SP Spells
- Maw of Chaos
- Legion Spawn Bonker
- Call Blood Hawk P Spell
- Randor Pet
- Graves End Blade
- Graves End Axe
- Graves End Dagger
- Void Awakening Armor
- Summon & Call Void Awakening Skull Guests
- Called & Summoned Void Awakening Skull Pets
- Pridelord Pet & Guest Summons
- Zurvana's Pity
- Zurvana's Wrath
- Zurvana's Blessing
- Staff of Inversion
- ShadowFlame Glaive
- Illustrious Savior of Battleon Arsenal
- Illustrious Savior of Battleon Sheild
- Illustrious Savior of Battleon Helms
- Snakemaster Strike MP & SP Spells
- Cosoma Pet & Guest Summons
Ultra Rare Shop:
- Quad Mod Misc
- Mosquito Pet and Guest Summons
- Invincible Heart Spell
- Twisted Dragonfire Sword
- Titan's Mug Misc
- Illustrious Battleon Saviour Garments
- Mindbreaker Shield
- Rainbow's End
Thursday, January 19, 2023
NEW! January 2023 Update Week
Update Week - Sweet Music and More:
What better way to start the new year than with some fun updates and improvements to AQ. Music has finally released with 3 new tracks from the very creative Community Creator, Mareoceu! Also find new updates to the Status System and Game Options menus.
The following updates are now live!
- AQ now features 3 new tracks from the very creative Community Creator, Mareoceu! (1 track plays while in Battleon, 1 track for all general battles, and 1 track for boss encounters.)
- Added buttons to the Options Menu to toggle Sound Effects and Music on/off.
- Added volume sliders for Music and Sound Effects to the Game Options Menu. (Right now you must click Ok on the Options Menu for the volume changes to take effect, this could possibly change.)
- Updated visuals to the Game Options UI.
- 2 extra Status Effect slots, for 7 total now.
- Cleaned up guest-removal code.
- When attacking a target with <0% resistance the attack auto-hits. (Previously it flipped the mob's stat bonuses to blocking into stat penalties.)
- Removed battle log messages for type "other" attacks that autohit. (e.g. burns, poisons)
- Resists are now properly capped at ±200%.
- That thing with Hexbound Prominence's stat bonuses.
Connect with our online game community!