Monday, November 20, 2017
Z-Token Equipment Price Reduction
Z-Token Item Price Changes
Over the past eleven years the buying price of Z-Tokens (game premium currency) in AdventureQuest has steadily increased. Everyone agrees that the prices have gotten too high!
We finally lowered the price of Z-Token equipment items! If you bought an item during 2017 (and still have that item) your character will receive an automatic refund on the difference in price.
- Reduced shop prices of all Z-Token equipment items. Between 25% and 60% off older prices.
- Automatic Z-Token refund to all items bought (and not yet sold) during 2017. The refund is difference between old and new price. Z-Tokens will automatically be added to your characters.
- Older items maintain their original price, and keep their 50% sell-back value.
- Brand new purchased items will have the normal 90% sell-back for 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, the sell-back amount is 25% of purchased value.
Character Page Update
- Items that are officially tagged in the game database as "RARE" will now appear in BOLD text
- A little tiny blue diamond will now appear next to Z-Token items purchased before Jan 1, 2017 to signify that the item was bought before the big price change.
- House BUY Prices will be reduced by 25%
- The daily House SELL price increase will be changed to 1% increase in sell-back value every 2 weeks.
Shared Vault Update
- Store Z-Token currency and share between the characters on your game account.
- Store RARE gold items and Z-Token items.