Fast Inventory Sorting
Do you have a long list of items in your character inventory that needs sorting?
Here's two new options:
NEW: July 24, 2013
In Game (Up/Down Arrows) Item Sorting System:
1) Go to any Shop in the game
2) Click Inventory button
3) Click one of your items to move up/down in the list
4) Click the little up or down arrow next to the Sell button
5) When done moving items, click the "Save Sort Order" button.
6) Exit the shop, and continue playing
Note: If you exit the shop or buy or sell something without saving the sort order, the items will revert back to old sort order.
NEW: July 21, 2013
Out of Game (No Flash, with Drag/Drop) Item Sorting System:
1) Exit from the game, if you're playing. (just to be safe)
2) AQ Game Account Management Web Page
3) Log into your account
4) Click on "Character List" on the little menu on the right
5) Click the "Inventory" link
6) Select category, view your items, and drag/drop rows to re-sort.
7) Click the "Save Sort Changes" button at the bottom to save that category of items.
Tags: Captain Rhubarb