Complete information about becoming a Guardian & the X-Boost can be found at the Become A Guardian page.
This page gives step by step instructions on how to pay with our Secure Credit Card payment system.
1. Go to the Buy a Guardianship Upgrade page or the Buy Z-Tokens Upgrade page
2. Enter your User Name & Password
3. Check the 'I agree to the Rules & Terms & Conditions' checkbox.
4. Click the Login Button
5. Click the Upgrade Button next to the character that you want to receive the upgrade
6. Verify the character that you are upgrading and click the Next Step button
7. Verify the Upgrade information at the top of the page
8. Pick your payment method
9. Select your country
10.Click Use Credit Card
11. Enter all of the required information including First name, Last name, Email, complete Billing address (if any part of your billing address is incorrect, PayPal declined the payment), Credit Card type, Credit Card number, Card Verification Number (3 digit security code on the back of the card) and expiration date
12. Click the box that states "I certify that I am 18 years old or older, and I authorize this transaction, or that my parent or guardian has authorized this transaction, and that I also agree to the Rules and Terms and Conditions."
13. Click Send Payment Now
Our Secure Credit Card system is a 3rd party system, and we have no control over whether or not they accept or decline a credit card. If it says your address is invalid, for example, you will have to use another payment method. If you are using a Gift Card credit card, it may not work. If you have trouble paying with the Secure Credit Card system, your best option is to use PayPal. For instructions on how to pay with PayPal, please go here.
Note: We do not accept pre-paid Visa/MasterCard/Amex Gift Cards as payment. These cards do not have the proper security information printed on the cards in order to process online payments. Call the phone number on the back of your Gift Card for more information.